Tuesday 5 July 2011

Styling Event -American Theme

It was an honor for me to judge tonight's styling event. I was both surprised and exhilarated that I was given this task which I know for now requires great responsibility and my fullest attention during the event. For once, I understand fully that being a judge is not easy as we need to be impartial and professional about the task as all contestants, like myself before, have put in lot of effort in each styling event that we particiate in.


I like to thank Anrol and Steve for giving me this opportunity and Laylah who has so patiently guided me throughout the event. Her words of encouragement is greatly appreciated.

Here are pictures of some of the contestants:


 














Congratulations to the winners:                
1st - - Ariana Kalinakov
              2nd - - Kiralyn Destiny
                        3rd - - Chelse Shuffle






One of the other contestants who had missed the event because of Rl committment..... Look at her eyes.....wow.....
                      Ms SassyLassye Resident....

No comments:

Post a Comment