Sunday 8 January 2012

I'm Alive!


Model/ Photographer: Debbie Jasper
I have not given up! Tried like 100 times and finally, I see my own shadow in Sl. I'm so excited and I need to share with all of you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-W5ND6wj_A
(Celine Dion - I'm Alive)

Styling Card:

Skin: Ooh-la-licious Bare Essentials2/Brown Sugar/BerryBombshell/Base
Hair: !VA!Samsara! Soil
Top: TD BlazinBikini MistyBlueTop & Top Peto Transparente
Shorts: LC_USA Shorts 1
Accessories: :::Sole Lily leather Necklace GROUP Gift, +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*EARRING, Aly - Platinum Glamour Heart Anklet, MCD 2011 Piercing
Makeup: Pink Acid Natural Lashes Face Make-Up (eyeliner),Face Paint Silver Frost Shadow,  Bliss Tattoo I - Pants
Nails: R.icielli - French nails
Shoe: HOC - Sneaker Wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment