Sunday 15 April 2012

Colour of Couture ~ PRISM Surprise Challenge

In the first week, we were all given an outfit from PRISM to style in three days. "The photographer will contact you any time.." This was the instruction given to us upon receiving the outfit.

I was given the "Cindy in Dots", a yellow tank top and a colourful pokka dots mini skirt. A cute and very sporty outfit and images of Korean street wear came into my mind... I surf the net to get more information and inspiration..... These are what I have found.



Korean Fashion + Fob Style 스타일 ^^ Part 2 (Youtube)


It took me a day to put the look together and I love what I have done....


I present to you... PRISM in Korean Streetwear....



Styling Card:

Outfit: PRISM - Cindy Mesh Cami and Pleated Skirt
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amandine Mesh Hair - Pancake
Makeup: -{The Attic}- Lush Lipstick (rosey), .:Glamorize:. Heavy Black/Black - Blush, Miamai_XGen Makeup_Basic Liner B Black
Spectacles: MIEL HIPSTER PEEPERS - tortoise shell
Bag: LOOM Creation - "Designer Tote Bag"
Book: *elymode* El's Leather Sketch Book
Shoe: MIEL Varsity Kicks
Accessories: MIEL - FRIENDO bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment