Friday 21 September 2012

New Kid on the Block

I met the designer and owner of A La Moda, Cheryl Corbeau, sometime back in one of the contest I took part in. She is not only talented, but also friendly and jovial. We started chatting often and shared many fashion and photography ideas.
 
She told me she wanted to make clothes and get a store to sell them. I told her SL is an awesome place to do what we enjoy and was looking forward to it. A week later, she designed her first outfit and got me to model for her.... I was amazed at the quality of the outfit she made and told her she has talent! .... In less than 2 weeks, she made a few dozen more and finally found a nice place to set up her store...A La Moda...
 
She is very generous and sent me a few of her wonderful outfits.... One of which is this mesh woollen plaid jumper in blue that she matches with the lace blouse. For a first timer, the quality of this jumper is amazing.
 
I style it with a long wavy hair from EMO-tions and this very unique boots from Azoury and immediately I feel like I am in my teens once again... (^_^)

If you want good quality causal outfits, do visit the store today. When you are there, don't forget to get your free gift at the entrance.


a la moda ~ plaid jumper

Styling Card
 
Outfit: A La Moda ~ plaid jumper (comes with the lace blouse)
Hair: EMO-tions ~ Last Night
Accessories: HANDverk ~ Green & Silver Rock Knuckle Duster and Necklace
Shoe : Azoury ~ Botte


No comments:

Post a Comment