Sunday 9 December 2012

[[ MASOOM ]] @ Winter Fair

If you have not visited the the Winter Fair, you have to do it soon. There are just too many wonderful items on sale at the same sim. Some are exclusive and others are at 50% discount. One of the brands that you will find is [[ Masoom ]].
 
When I was shopping for the perfect outfit to wear for my holiday to London next week, Amber, Designer of Masoom and a friend knocked on my door and told me to pick something from her latest creation. It was difficult because I like everything that she makes... smiles... However, since I need a winter wear, I chose this well-tailored black Marlene Coat Dress. It fits perfectly and it wasn't hard to style it as it is very versatile. You can find this awesome winter coat at the Winter Fair or [[ Masoom ]]
 
Look at me, I am all ready for my holiday with the perfect man I met some time ago... perhaps you will read about him on my blog soon.....giggles.....
 
 
[[ Masoom - Marlene Coat Dress ]]

Style Card:
 
Outfit: Masoom ~ Marlene Coat Dress (NEW)
Scarf: PurpleMoon ~ Wool Scarf
Hair: Vanity ~ Chanel Drop (NEW)
Gloves: Miamai ~ Femme_ Jen PrimGloves
Boots: *GF* ~ Will [Mesh] Long Cuff Boots
Bag: Lily Bird ~ Weekend Travel Mesh Bag with Pose
 

2 comments: