Wednesday 26 June 2013

HUnts and more Hunts!

Shopping is my favourite past time. Hunts are even better....If I have a little time in SL, I will hunt but I don't keep all the hunts. I rezz, wear the items and put them in 3 different folders - use, keep and use later, keep and see how...
 
I am a keeper of good quality stuff. I fuss over hairs cutting into my skin as much as clothes 'tearing' as I move. These tops and skin from [Masoom] and 7deadly s{K}ins are definitely something I am going to wear for sometime...
 
If you are like me, a perfectionist and love good quality stuff, these three hunts are something you cannot miss!
 
A Midnight's Summer Dream Hunt
( starts June 21st midnight till July 21st )

Endless Summer Hunt
( starts June 20th midnight till July 20th )

Summerfest with Starfish Hunt
( starts June 21st - July 15th )




Style Card: (Picture 1 &2)

Top: Masoom ~ Midnight summer top (from Midnight's Summer Dream Hunt)
Skirt: Milk Motion ~ tie&dye long partial mesh skirt (@ TDR)
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ StarFishSkin V1 B3b (@ Old Europe's Summerfest & Starfish Hunt)
Hair: D!va ~ Hair "Lili" (@ Collabor88)
Sunglass: Glow studio ~ Stefania Shades (@ TDR)
Ring: Okkbye ~ Rad Ring (@ Collabor 88)

(Picture 3)
Top: Masoom ~ Endless Summer Tube top (from Endless Summer Hunt)

SIM: SL10B Hayabusa Design
(CLICK HERE for info about SL10B slurl)
[Masoom] has moved! Click HERE for their NEW url

No comments:

Post a Comment