Sunday 3 August 2014

Tonight I'm lovin' you

Aloha Fair ♡  I heart you ♡
 
[[Masoom]] is taking part in this year Aloha Fair with an exclusive strapless body-hugging dress with a slit at the side revealing the sexy curves of a woman's body. For this reason, you must be confident and comfortable in your skin to pull off this dramatic style.
 
 
[[Masoom]] ~ I Heart You dress

I have chosen a red and gold necklace from Pure Poison to add a little attention to the exposed shoulders and on my feet, a peep-toe shoe from  Hilly Haalan with roses detailing in the glass heels will surely draw all eyes on you from your head to toes.
 
Wearing the latest skin from 7Deadly s{k}in, Dawn, I will only be needing some grey eye shadow and lip gloss on its flawless skin to be ready for a super hot date on this Saturday night.
 
7 Deadly s{k}ins ~ Dawn        *****      Pure Poison ~ Red Wilda Necklace       ***        Hilly Haalan ~ Glass Heels Roses


Credits:
Outfit: [[Masoom]] ~ I heart you dress @ Aloha Fair
Skin: 7 Deadly s{k}ins ~ Dawn v2 @ Designer Circle
Hair: Magika ~ Forget
Necklace: Pure Poison ~ Red & Gold Wilda Necklace
Shoe: Hilly Haalan ~ Estefania Glass Heels Roses



No comments:

Post a Comment