Wednesday 13 August 2014

When you are away


How often do you go afk when you are in SL?.... for me?.... very often.... How nice if our IM chat is able to reply all incoming IMs with this picture that I have taken with this pose from Frakture Poses....  You can get this pose from the Gimme Gimme Gacha. It comes with 3 different poses and the RARE one has an animated font that shimmers.
 
Another good news... I was told that Chase, owner and designer of Frakture Poses, is working on more poses with props and soon it will be available at his store. I can't wait to see his new creations...
 


For those who know me well, the way to my heart is through music. I can't live a day without music. And I am so glad that AmberChaudry Corpur, owner and designer of [[Masoom]] has this skinny jeans named 'Music is my Life'  at the Designer showcase. Styled it with a skimpy top from Catastrophe Designs and  a pair of sexy heels from F.A.A., I am all ready to dance the whole night through.
 
I do not have to worry about makeup as I have found the perfect skin to wear for the night; Abby from 7 Deadly s{k}ins at the Aloha fair comes in two tones and all appliers. Isn't it awesome! Hurry! Get yours today!






Credit:

Top: CD ~ Skeleton Love Tank @  OH! LIKE blah Shopping Village
Jeans: Masoom ~ Music is my life jeans blue @ Designer Showcase
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Aloha Abby v1 @ Aloha Fair
Tattoo: 7 Deadly s{K}ins ~  Gift Tattoo @ Aloha Fair
Hair: LollipopZ ~ Not'in'Love [Hair Fair 2014]
Cap: GizzA ~ Rebel Outfit non rig mesh cap
Shoe: F.A.A ~ Zarreia Strapped High Heels for Slink high feet @ OH! LIKE blah Shopping Village

Poses: Frakture Poses ~ AFK Gacha [Rare] @ Gimme Gimme Gacha Event



No comments:

Post a Comment