Saturday 20 September 2014

Away from Home

I am on my exploring mood once again during this time of the year. Today, I found Kowloon, Hong Kong. Kowloon which means 'Nine dragons' is full of streets crawling with shops and looks beautiful when covered up under a spell of neon at night. A rather small and quiet sim in SL but it just make me feel like home.
 
Dressed in one of my most comfortable outfit and sneaker. I am ready for some exciting journey in SL.  ")
 





Credits
 
Top: Grumble ~ Spiked DevoTop - Blue [Thrift Shop6 Exclusive]
Pants: [[ Masoom ]] ~ Distressed Jeans [@ Wash Cart Sale til Oct 8th]
Skin: 7DS ~ Gluttony B2 T2
Hair: [LeLutka] ~ Chill hair - Its Not Ginger [comes with the cap] [Discontinued]
Bag: DRD - geekmania - Survivalpack [@ Arcade Gacha Event]
Necklace: DRD - geekmania - neckwrap [@ Arcade Gacha Event]
Watch: Miel ~ Bff Ticker
Shoe: VG ~ Rich Bitch Sneakers[with 20-textures hud]

Poses: [Picture 1] Frakture Poses ~ Waiting [New Release]
[Picture 2] Frakture Poses ~ Radiant female2 [New Release]

No comments:

Post a Comment