Sunday 22 February 2015

BOSL Love International Style Hunt V

In the 2nd week of the Love International Style Hunt. 

Today, I am showing you a pretty little strapless dress from Masoom. It is a popular choice for an outfit if you want to highlight the face and skin that you are wearing. I am wearing the Avril Chestnut skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins. I love how the natural black eyeliner accentuate my eyes  and the gloss on the lips. Looking to be a little darling, I chose a sexy leopard print red heels from VG shoes

7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Avril Chestnut cleavage


VG Shoe ~ She Rules



Masoom ~ Passion dress

Pictures taken at France Portnawak


Style Card
Outfit
Masoom ~ Passion dress @ LIS Hunt

Shoe
VG Shoe ~ She Rules [Red/Leopard] @ @ Designer's Circle Round 99

Necklace
Zuri Jewellery ~ Belle Heart Necklace [Ruby/Pewter/Sterling]

Skin
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Avril Chestnut cleavage @ ThriftShop

Hair
TRUTH ~  Hollana w/Roots



CLICK HERE FOR HUNT Hint

No comments:

Post a Comment