Saturday 28 February 2015

One in a million

"In our life, we dream of things we wish to have,
and of people we wish to love
at least once in our lifetime.
I dream of you and you came into my life.
You have given me a life that I have dreamed of
and have shared the things I wish to have.
You have loved me so perfectly
and this is all I will ask of you now and forever more."
                                                                                       ~~~ DJ



If you are looking for a formal wear, you would surely want to take a look at dead dollz. Their designs are modern, stylish and feminine that women choose to wear when they want to make a statement.



Style Card
Outfit
Dead Dollz ~ Margaery Gown [Blue]

Hair
LaViere ~ Ambush [SoftCaramel]

Accessories
Mandala ~ Pearl-Rain Choker and Earrings Season3 [White] @ Shiny Shabby Event 

Body
TheMeshProject ~ (BETA) Deluxe Body
TheMeshProject ~ (BETA) Head - Soft (Deluxe)

Skin [Head/Body]
Clef de Peau ~ Liu TMP applier [Tan]




No comments:

Post a Comment