Sunday 19 April 2015

The Limit

There are times where people would put my tolerance to a severe test, despite been given the warning to stop. One thing for sure, he is risking our friendship just for a moment of amusement he derives from the silly acts. 

As I take a breather, I ended up at the Santaurio Beach clad in the outfit from PurpleMoon Creations which I bought a while ago. Shopping does some kind of therapy to me but sometimes, a walk down the beach, alone, listening to the sound of the waves crashing against the shore does more wonder. I am wearing a matching slip on from VG shoes which is designed especially for Slink and Maitreya feet. Sold exclusively at the Black Dot Project Event, Monaco offers 6 Spring colours for your collections. 



Styling Card
Skin
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Limited NORA apricot. cleavage

Applier
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ SLINK hands & feet HUD Apricot

Outfit
PurpleMoon Creations ~ Keiko Sweater in Green

Shoes
VG Shoes ~ VG Monaco [Pink/Green] EXCLUSIVE @ The Black Dot Project Event

Hair
Wasabi Pills ~ Alice Mesh Hair  [Ash]

No comments:

Post a Comment