Sunday 12 July 2015

Summer Beach Style

I am spoilt for choice at the Hair Fair 2015..... Today, I am going to show you first 3 of my favourites that I have found ..... Pink Hustle, a loosely tied pigtail, that comes with a HUD of 16 shades for each colour and 10 different colour bands. Causal and innocently sweet for this Summer...
Pink Hustle * 8087
Lamb, Crave you, is a sexy side-swept curly hair that comes with a HUD of 10 shades for each hair colour. I love how the locks fall neatly on one side of my shoulders revealing the Mandala ear studs on my ear. Effortless chic.
Lamb * Crave You
Mithral, Verneba, is a sweet girl next door centre parting hair which too, comes with a HUD of 24 shades for each colour. You can easily accessorise it with a big flower pin or a beach hat for the classically modern beach style this Summer.
Mithral *Verbena
Clad in Ghee's Tropical Mix Beachwear Collection , I am now all ready for a sun filled day at the beach. These bright solids with a vibrant tropical print mix and match bikini separates with texture HUDS, gives a huge range of options for a unique beach style. One of the best features of Ghee's fashion that I simple adore.

Also available at iNOVARE FASHIONTROPIC are Ghee's matching sarongs, head wraps, high wedge sandals and flip-flops.

To complete the look, I am wearing the NEW Aisha skin from WoW Skins for Lelutka Mesh head. There are 4 skin tones to choose from. Each skin comes with 5 matching lipstick and eyeshadow and Maitreya mesh body applier.

WoW Skin *Aisha

Style Card
Outfit
Ghee ~ Tropical Mix Bikini EXCLUSIVE @ iNOVARE FASHIONTROPIC till July 30

Hair
Pink Hustler hair ~ 8087 @ Hair Fair 2015 Noirette Sim
Lamb ~ Crave You @ Hair Fair 2015 Brunette Sim
Mithral ~ Verbena @ Hair Fair 2015 Noirette Sim

Skin
WoW Skins ~ Lelutka Aisha [Bronze] EXCLUSIVE @ Apply Me till July 20

Pictures Taken at Endless Ocean


For more Information about Hair Fair 2015's Stores SURLs and Map Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment