Saturday 12 September 2015

I'm back...

For those who are close to me, knew I didn't really leave. It has been some difficult weeks for me. I have lost someone dear... To get over it, I just buried myself in work, rl and sl...
It's no secret, that I love SL fashion and photography...and all photographers know that a mesh avatar is one of the best to shoot... At ApplyMe this September round, you will find this gorgeous JUMO mesh head that fits the Maitreya and Belleza mesh body perfectly.  

This beauty is not only sexy but near the natural realism, with high quality textures, creating a look very young and attractive with sinuous curves and soft to look sensual and delicate. It comes with a matching eyeliner and lip hud of 5 different colours. You can also wear the skin with Classic Avatars too.

Now, for a perfect picture, I am wearing this mesh steampunk gown from Lybra... It comes in 8 different colours and available at the Mesh Avenue till September 31. 



Style Card
Outfit
Lybra ~Mina - Gown (EM) Gold *New Release @ Mesh Avenue

Accessories
Pixel Box ~ Necklace Victorian Castle
RD&M ~ Hunter's Green Brella

Hair
D!va ~ Hair "Iris" *FREE Group gift

Avatar
JUMO ~ Alexa Head @ ApplyMe
JUMO ~ Alexa Eyelashes @ ApplyMe
JUMO ~ Alexa Lips @ ApplyMe
Maitreya ~ Lara Mesh Body, Hands and Feet

Skin
JUMO ~ Alexa Skin Cream Brown Brows CL @ ApplyMe

Picture taken at Rainy Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment