Monday 11 January 2016

I want you to see me this way

When I first received the Elle Skirt from Lybra, I was totally amazed by its smooth silk texture and the colour hud that comes with it. With 36 colours option for both the skirt and the bow, you can easily create a unique skirt each time you wear it. Best of all, the skirt is made to fit Slink hourglass, original, Eve Slim and Maitreya mesh body.


As I was shopping around to find a top to go with the Elle skirt, I chanced upon the FaMeshed group gift from Valentina E. Couture. The mesh jacket comes in one colour but it matches perfectly. 

Now all I need is a pair of sexy heels from VG Shoes. Tokyo Heels comes in 7 colours in both neon and leather texture and it will be on sale on Jan 11 at the Black Dot Event.


Style Card
Outfit
Top ~ V.e. Celine Jacket [Ocean] *FREE gift @ FaMeshed
Skirt ~ Lybra Elle Skirt (fit. Maitreya) @ The Chapter Four

Accessories
Clockhaus ~ Minimal Rings [Silver] *FREE gift @ Cosmopolitan Events

Shoe
VG Shoes ~ Tokyo [Nude] *NEW EXCLUSIVE @ Black Dot 
[Event starts at Jan 11]

Hair
Besom ~ Berry @ FaMeshed

Skin
7 Deadly s{K}ins -Marina Caramel v1 CL @ The Staff Sales Room

Skin appliers
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ Maitreya applier [Caramel]
7 Deadly s{K}ins ~ SLINK hands & feet HUD [Caramel]


No comments:

Post a Comment