Thursday 24 March 2016

Let's have a match

When I first put on the Selena dress from Masoom, I thought of my favourite sport Tennis. Selena dress is 100 % original fitted mesh for Maitreya Lara and standard avatars. What I love best is the 8 colour hud for both the dress and belt so that I can always match it with my head band or shoes.


I found this cool Tennis court in SL at TT Enterprise and the best part is you can rezz your stuff there. So be it a match or a photoshoot, it is surely a place you would like to explore.

Have fun shopping at Mesh Bodies Addict and I will join you after my match. :D


Style Card
Outfit
[[ Masoom ]] Selena_Maitreya_dress 100% EXCLUSIVE 
@ Mesh Bodies Addict [till 30 Mar]

Hair/ Hairbase
elua ~ Xenia [Darkbrown]

Tennis Racquet 
Omega Designz ~ Tenni Racket 100% Mesh Full Perm @ Marketplace

Pose
Created by Me using Anypose

Picture taken at TT Sports Enterprises 

No comments:

Post a Comment