Sunday 3 April 2016

I look to you

Another shoot I did at Stuttgart. It's really a picturesque sim with many places for fantastic pictures. As a blogger, I am always on the look out for places. I am totally amazed at the creativity of these sim owners and how they could put together an idea and make it a 'reality'. One plus point is that you can rezz  your stuff at Stuttgart. However, do remember to pack up before you leave.. :D


Today, I am wearing this Uriel outfit from Masoom. If you are a fan of Masoom like me, you are growing to love her more and more... Amber, the owner and designer of Masoom is getting her hands on original meshes nowadays. What I adore about her creations, beside the originality, is that most of her outfits come with a texture hud so we are not likely to be seen with the same outfit any time.


To accessorise, I found Loordes of London one of the best choices. I love the details in all her accessories and if you cam closer you can even see the diamonds around the watch strap. You can also set the time to your own time zone and I love that so much since I always get all mixed up with the time in SL. 

You will definitely be spoilt for choice and be over the moon just knowing how affordable they are. TP to the mainstore and check them out.



Style Card
Outfit
*EXCLUSIVE/ ORIGINAL @ Uber
[[ Masoom ]] Uriel ~ Top Maitreya 
[[ Masoom ]] Uriel ~ Bottom Maitreya 

Accessories
Loordes of London ~ Necklace Shine As Illuminators #18
Loordes of London ~ Watch Killing Time @ SWANK
Loordes of London ~ On Fleek Clutch #10

Shoe
Loordes of London ~The Exeter S #17

Hair
[elikatira] ~ Quinn

Picture taken at Stuttgart



No comments:

Post a Comment