Sunday 11 September 2016

.:: Pose Talk ::.

I am excited to share with you some good news! The reason I have been a little quiet with my blog lately as I was busy setting up my pose store. As a blogger for many years, I find that there aren't many editorial poses created for high fashion photography. 

For most of my pictures, I would end up creating the poses from scratch using AnyPose. As some of you do know that I am also the print model for ENVY Magazine. There have been discussions about models not having enough editorial poses for their print jobs. This gives me the idea that perhaps it is time for me to share the poses that I have created. Thus, .:: Pose Talk ::. is created. :D


For this post, I have chosen to wear one of my favourite designers, Masoom, new release Madison dress made for We <3 RP. A sexy mini dress with a high side slit at the skirt giving the illusion of long slim legs. It is specially tailored for Maitreya Lara, Slink and TMP bodies and is available in 7 beautiful colors. Get yours at the event before September 30.





Style Card
Outfit
[[ Masoom ]] ~ Madison dress for Maitreya @ We <3 RP 

Accessories
!IT! ~ Pretty Dolphins Necklace @ Marvelous Events 

Hair
Analog Dog ~ 42 - light browns

Pose
.:: Pose Talk ::. ~ Touch Me * NEW RELEASE

Picture taken @ Syn City DC


*****************************
More info about
Mainstore
Marketplace





No comments:

Post a Comment