Wednesday 12 October 2016

Walking in the shadow

"I never wait, or hesitate,
'Cos I love the life I live,
I'm gonna live the life I choose"

In this SWANK October round, you gonna love all things gothic. A place where you are going to let your fantasy creations and emotions run wild. Mostly elegant and mysterious, hues of black, red, blue purple, violets, and green in a mix of classic goth style with “modern” trends and fashion.

One of my favourites is this intoxicating combination of elegance and classy gown from JUMO. This original creation comes with a matching choker, earrings and monocle. Head down to SWANK and create your fantasy today!


Style Card
Outfit
JUMO ~ Marjorie Gown Black @ SWANK

Hair
monso ~ My Hair - Xiu [Brown]

Pose
.:: Pose Talk ::. ~ Seek *NEW RELEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment